Jim: Love, love, love your website! So simple and elegant. Below is the “tea” I made for the girls one day when we were headed out for a hot adventure so needed something more refreshing than water but I wanted to avoid soda and, of course, caffeine. I’ve tried decaffeinated teas for them before, but they just don’t have enough flavor.
- Heated about 4 cups of water.
- Stirred in about 1/3 cup of your honey.
- Added a sliced orange and about 1/4 cup bruised up mint leaves.
- Let sit for about 15 min. (over night is best).
- Added to a pitcher of room temp water - about 1/2 gallon.
The taste was mild, but doubling the ingredients to the same volume of water would give a more intense flavor.
Visiting with my ‘Homy” girls next weekend, so we’ll see you the one after. Happy Memorial Day!